Customer Preview Sessions Held on September 13-16
On September 13-16, the Knight Vision program team hosted Customer Preview Sessions (CPS). Customer Preview Sessions are an opportunity for the Knight Vision program team to work closely with a select group of representatives from the UCF community to ensure the planned Workday design meets the business and operational needs of colleges and departments across campus.
Customer Preview Sessions do:
- Provide a first look at Workday
- Demonstrate select transactions
- Capture feedback on significant concerns
- Confirm business process designs
- Discuss process initiators and approvers
- Identify additional change management and training needs
Customer Preview Sessions are not:
- A debut of the final system
- A full system functionality
- Time for a complete redesign of the process
- Detailed overviews of business processes
- A form of stakeholder testing
- A training opportunity
Navigate to each session below to access the video recording and session schedules. Please note that timecodes have been placed on the session schedules to help viewers navigate through the videos.
*To access Zoom video recordings, viewers are required to login by SSO (myUCF login) and then register their name and email address for access.
To view the recording of the September 13 Customer Preview Session, click here for the Zoom link.
To view the recording of the September 14 Customer Preview Session, click here for the Zoom link.
To view the recording of the September 15 Customer Preview Session, click the Zoom link.