Knight Vision Retrofit project stakeholder kick-off
On September 23, the Knight Vision Retrofit project held a stakeholder kick-off meeting. The project mission strives to ensure UCF meets all critical PeopleSoft functions, processes and bolt-on applications to enable continued critical business operations in Campus Solutions, a student information system, following the go-live of Workday HCM and finance applications.
The mission of the Knight Vision Retrofit project overview are:
- Continue to provide student services to over 72,000 UCF students;
- The ability to integrate data between PeopleSoft and Workday, and other existing applications;
- Manage the activity, promotion and other services for over 12,ooo UCF faculty and staff;
- Continue mandatory staff reporting.
- Mike Sink: Associate Vice President and Deputy Chief Information Officer, UCF IT
- Rebecca Vilsack: Assistant Vice President Information Technology Financial Systems and Interim Enterprise Application Development
- Varsha Das: Assistant Director of Applications Programming IT – HCM/CRM/RPT and UCF Financials
- Dorann Mullins: Associate Director of Financials System and Technology
- Melissa Padula: Assistant Director of Applications Programming
- Ron Matthews: Applications Programmer V
- Matthew Fitzgerald: Director of Information Security