SET INFORMATION SESSION ON FEBRUARY 16, 2022
The SET Information Session was held on Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022. The virtual webinar opened with remarks from UCF’s Senior VP for Administration and Finance Gerald Hector who reinforced why the Service Enhancement Transformation (SET) project is happening now, what it means for our institution and also recognized the concerns of many UCF staff who are affected by this transition.
The College of and Sciences’ Budget Director Seresa Cruz and Assistant Vice Provost Chuck Reilly shared more detailed information about
- Specific SET role examples
- The timeline for selecting staff for SET roles following the Expression of Interest Process
- What will happen to responsibilities/work not related to SET
- Compensation for both SET and non-SET roles
- Responsibilities that will remain in the college/division
There was time at the end for Q&A, which will be documented on the SET Questions page of the Knight Vision website. To view the recording of the Feb. 16 SET Information Session, view the video below or click here for the YouTube link.
To view the presentation slides, click here for the pdf.
- Gerald Hector, Senior VP for Administration and Finance Gerald
- Dr. Chuck Reilly, Assistant Vice Provost, UCF
- Seresa Cruz, Budget Director, College of Arts and Sciences, UCF
- Maureen Binder, Associate VP and Chief HR Officer
- Misty Shepherd, Sr. Associate VP, Financial Affairs
- Kelly Ferris, Knight Vision Change Communications Analyst