SERVICE ENHANCEMENT TRANSFORMATION (SET) PANEL DISCUSSION ON FEBRUARY 1, 2022
Service Enhancement at Other Institutions was held on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The virtual webinar featured panelists from Iowa State, Penn State and Ohio State who shared their personal and professional experiences from a Workday Implementation and the accompanying transition to an administrative service delivery model similar to SET. The conversation was led by our SET project partners, Huron, with UCF SET leadership helping to moderate a question-and-answer session.
The Q&A from this event will be documented on the SET Questions page on the Knight Vision website.
To view the recording of the Feb. 1 SET Panel, view the video below or click here for the YouTube link.
- Tammy Long, Procurement & Expense Specialist, Iowa State University
- Jenni Winter, Finance Manager, Iowa State University
- Dovizia Long, Labor Relations Strategist, Penn State University
- Deb Miller, Talent Acquisition Manager, Ohio State University
- Susan Basso, Principal, Huron
- Luke Taylor, Director, Huron
- Dr. Chuck Reilly, Assistant Vice Provost, UCF
- Seresa Cruz, Budget Director, College of Arts and Sciences, UCF
- Kelly Ferris, Knight Vision Change Communications Analyst