Workday Training Catalog
Our Workday Training Catalog serves as a repository of all job aids and video demos created to assist end-user navigation in Workday. Although all training materials are viewable from this catalog, end-user functionality in Workday is based on security roles determined by job roles and responsibilities. SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO ACCESS CATALOG.
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE CATALOG?
Use the right navigation menu located beside the catalog below to view training details by functional area. Once available, click the Access Now hyperlink in each learning category column to access on-demand training materials (job aids and video demos). Access to training materials requires UCF NID login.
- All registration for training sessions and webcourses will resume in Workday through the Learning application on Tuesday, July 5! Learn more on how to enroll in Workday Learning
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT WORKDAY TRAINING
Live Workday Sessions are optional learning resources. All other Workday training materials (job aids, cheat sheets, video demos) from the training catalog can be utilized as other stand-alone training materials and will continue being available after July 1. Additional live sessions will be added and provided as an ongoing resource for UCF employees (faculty and staff) after Go-Live.
- Access to Workday will be limited until July 1 Go-Live. The Workday Training Environment (sandbox) will be accessible at designated on-campus locations and live training sessions.
- How is training? Complete our Workday Training Evaluation Survey for feedback and recommendations.
- Navigate our FAQs to learn what is changing and details in various system processes.
- Plan to attend a live session after July 1! View our Workday Training Calendar to learn about upcoming live training sessions.
Introducing Workday Help – a knowledge base and case management application within Workday – to help guide users to find the information they seek regarding university processes. Workday Help is connected to various campus divisions/units to support end-users on UCF processes and policies. Users have the option to search within Workday for helpful articles that support their work. The case management system provides individualized support to help answer questions or address unique user needs.
WORKDAY TRAINING CATALOG
|Category Name||Category Description||Included Business Process Tasks||Job Aids and Demo Videos (available 24/7)||Webcourses (available 24/7)|
|Workday Essentials (Getting Started)||Materials review employee self-service functionality in Workday, which includes a basic overview of the Workday system.||Use Tools and Navigation|
Use Your Inbox
Set Up Account Preferences
Installing Workday Mobile
Identify Your Place in the Organization
|Access Now |
|Register Now for WDY100 - "Workday Essentials" (~ 30 mins.)|
|Workday Pay & Absence||Materials review navigation of the Pay Application, including how to change W-4 withholding elections, manage payroll options, how to request time off and view/print paystubs.||Change W-4 Withholding Elections|
Manage Payroll Options
Manage Your Time Off
|Access Now |
|Workday Learning||Materials review how to enroll in a course and manage course enrollment from the Learning application.||Enroll and Drop a Course||Access Now (~5 mins.)||N/A|